Peer Mentors: The Key to Student 5.0
UPDATE: We have immediate openings for Student 5.0 Peer Mentors.
As a peer mentor, you can work mostly from home as you help guide students through a planning process that positions them for success after high school — college, career, military, apprenticeship, or something else! With COVID-19 continuing to disrupt the school year and building access, as a peer mentor you will have huge impact!
Experience is welcome (coach, mentor, advisor, etc.), but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Specific interest in and commitment to helping young adults plan for their futures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Google Suite, and a willingness to learn about new online platforms
- Ability to work independently, assess individual needs, and develop creative solutions
- Willingness to work irregular and flexible hours to best support students
Students & Peer Mentors Share Their Student 5.0 Experiences
As a Student 5.0 Peer Mentor, you will earn income while helping Class of ’21 high school seniors who need a plan for postsecondary success!