At ReadyCT, it’s all about the team.
And what a team it is!
Whether through direct programming, events, policy advocacy, or something else, each ReadyCT team member brings a unique skill set to the work — all in pursuit of providing high-quality career-connected learning opportunities for students.
Students and ReadyCT team members pose for a group photo during a worksite tour
Team members work to support students, and ReadyCT works to support team members.
ReadyCT offers eligible employees a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- health/dental/vision coverage
- long-term disability coverage
- short-term disability coverage
- life insurance
- 403(b) program with generous match
- employee assistance program (EAP)
- generous paid time off
- generous paid holidays
- professional development opportunities
When you join ReadyCT, you will:
- work with skilled and experienced professionals who truly enjoy what they do;
- receive high-quality training, ongoing professional development, and guidance regarding career growth;
- have access to a generous benefits package;
- have some fun along the way, and, most importantly;
- support CT public schools students in their pursuit of academic success and career-connected learning!
Start the conversation with an inquiry to info@readyCT.org
Current Opportunities with ReadyCT